I didn't mean to put the silliest one first but it really fits Daniel and I! We are so goofy that a lot of them turned out really silly! It was a brerzy day so I was having hair problems but thank goodness my Mom has photoshop!
One of my all time favorites!
I like this one because I was cracking up!
Another one of my favorites! It was so pretty out when we took them it had rained the night before so everything was so green.
Julie, Ahhhhh, you are getting married. So exciting. Girl, I love the pics of you on his back. They are so natural and you look great. Beautiful I should say. Good luck with everything.
1 comment:
Julie,
Ahhhhh, you are getting married. So exciting. Girl, I love the pics of you on his back. They are so natural and you look great. Beautiful I should say. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment