Monday, September 04, 2006

Char eating at Rainforest Cafe!

Ken (step father) pigging out on Donuts!

My Cool hat I got out of the bear claw machine! I know I rock!
My Mama and I!
Little Peschi and I on the way to KC!

We went to Kansas City this weekend to pick up bridesmaid dresses and to get mine since we ordered it! I love my dress so much! It was funny because my Mom was there and we also brought Charlotte with us. My Mom and I were bawling but we hadn't done that before, she had seen the dress already. We figured it was Charlotte being there, I have known Charlotte for years and it was so cool to have her there with me while wearing my wedding dress!

We also went Mother of the Bride dress shopping and we found the perfect outfit for her! I like how it goes with my wedding colors and everything!


No comments: