Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow...Dogs....Knitting....Family....Geese....Geese and Yes More Geese!

This weekend we got our first snow and it was so pretty! I went out to visit my Mom and siter at some property that she was house-sitting! It was so nice and relaxing! A great way to spend a snowy sunday!

In my life I have never seen this many geese! There were so many and they kept flying in and honking it was by far one of the craziest things I have ever seen in my life!

Emily sliding!

I am not a small dog person at all but this dog I will make an expection for maybe because he was more like a cat!

Poor cat tangled in the yarn!

Paco with his frog!

Yeah for snowangels! I love making them!

The Snowangel!

Me with the metal deer!
Emmy being a cowboy!

Howe Kemosabe!

MORE geese flying in!

It was like a movie!

They were so loud!
The Peschi's!
Preparing for the snowangel!

This dog is duke and he is also a snuggler!

They all like to get attetion at the same time!

Paco and his frog!

Emily and her snowman!

Duke and Paco!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

love your snow angel