I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my wonderful Hubby and family!
Emily and I went shopping in the morning and got stuff for our camping trip, including some really cute hats!
We then went and picked up Daniel! He took a half day! We couldn't leave the parking lot until I opened my present! He did a good job of keeping my in suspense! I had no idea what I was getting, I thought it was going to be a movie or something!
But no I got my camera that I wanted/needed! In Jan. I am going back to school and needed a new camera so Daniel did research and found the one that I wanted! It is a Canon 30D, it takes amazing photos but has so many bells and whistles that I am going to spend a lot of time reading the manuel and playing with it!
We then went to eat at Planet Sub and played with my camera a bunch!
We also went and saw Evan Almight that afternoon!! Such a funny movie!!!
That night we went out to eat with family and friends to Longhorn Steakhouse! So yummy! I love me some meat!!
Than Cake and ice cream at my Mom's house!
I got a lot of great presents besides my camera ("The Beast"). I got a really cool Cooler from Mom and Ken with flashlights and bug spray inside for my big camping trip coming up this weekend. I got a DVD set of all three Jurassic Parks from my brother Chris and Kelsey! A really cool purse from Emily with a beach towel in it! Also a gift card to help me buy my camera bag for my new camera from Char and Jer! Thanks everyone for the wonderful presents!!!
I have a lot more pictures but it takes so long to upload them to this site. (I might be switching sites soon, I am doing some looking around)
No comments:
Post a Comment