I had a great weekend trip to Nauvoo! I always love going there. We also got to see the Nauvoo pagent which was fun. It wasn't as good as City of Joseph.....but still it was good! Brought back a lot of fudge, which is always good!
Charlotte driving to Nauvoo!
Two of the missionaries there that tell about the bricks! I have a collection of bricks from everytime that I have gone to Nauvoo, some of the old designs and some of the new!
This is were the saints crossed the Mississppi when they were heading west. It is at the end of Parley street. Looking at it even in the summer I can't even imagine crossing it when it was frozen.
This is how the whole Mississippi river was like! Covered in lily pads! I have a ton more pictures of this but this is one of my favorites!








No comments:
Post a Comment