This weekend we had the pleasure of having Daniel's family in town. We took them to the Zoo, and the Mini Train that goes around Gage Park, and to the Museum. We had a lot of fun! There was also a lot of movies and a trip to the mall where Brandon got a new skateboard. I am sad that I didn't get any pictures of Brandon on his skateboard...he is good and fun to watch!!!
Enjoy the pictures!
This goat cracked me up! It was chewing on it's leg! I got to feed it and I am sold that once we get a house we need a couple of pet goats!
My husband is sooo cute!
1 comment:
The new layout is super cute!
You should get LaMancha goats if you want a pet. They are little and sweet and make delicious milk (doesn't taste goaty at all!). My older sister breeds them and sells milk! They are less expensive than a purebred dog. (;
Post a Comment