Sunday, June 22, 2008

I wish I had pictures but....


This is an old picture of Daniel and I! It was my birthday three birthdays ago. This was just a couple of days before he proposed to me too.



This has been like the best weekend ever. We didn't have many plans so it was nice to just veg around the house! I knitted a ton, finished one sock on this cool pattern and started the second!! We took my sister Emily to Kung Fu Panda which was sooooo funny!!! We ate lots of yummy food and watched a lot of X-Files and Stargate Atlantis... preparing for the 4th season that comes out July 8th. (a day before my birthday!!!!!!)

The best news ever is that we got pre-approved for a house!! I am so stinking excited to get out of our apt and a place of our own! House shopping fun fun!!

We also have a lot of fun things coming the next three weeks!

Next weekend Daniel's parents are coming to visit with our nephew Brandon! That will be a lot of fun. We will get to show them around Topeka! The weekend after that is the 4th always a lot of fun with my family. What can I say we all enjoying blowing things up and my Mom always makes really yummy cheesecake!!! The weekend after that is my BIRTHDAY!! People always say I will get sick of my birthday but it hasn't happened yet. I have such a huge family that my birthday tends to stretch out a couple of days! My actual birthday is a Wed so Daniel is going to make me dinner and we are going to have a Stargate Atlantis (season 4) marathon and he has promised me a cake! The 11th my Mom, Sister, and I are going shopping in Kansas city! Going to yarn stores, Oak Park mall, and Legends! Daniel and my step-dad Ken are going to meet us after they get off work and we are going to eat somewhere yummy in legends. The next day we are having my birthday celebration with my Dad! I love having a big family!

Life is just fun. I guess that is the point of this blog!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Sweet! A house! You should let me and Daniel come look at anything you are considering because we now know many things to look for before you buy. Then again, I am sure yours will be nicer than ours. Yay!