This fourth of July we spent it at Mom's house and we had a ton of fun eating yummy food and blowing stuff up! The boys will blow up anything they can get there hands on.... including happy meal toys and marshmallows! I like usual took way to many photos and it would take me forever to upload to this website so make sure to click the links to go to my online album. You don't want to miss them.... there are some great ones!! Also check out Mom's blog! She hasn't put her 4th of July photos up yet but I am sure she will in the next couple of days. She has some good ones too!!
Handsome Hubby!
Kel-C
Chris and his bottle rockets!
Mom always makes us jump over the smoke!
I love that we got the boys to do it!
Mama
Peschi and I!!
Em, Mom and Ken
Cheeseburger break!
The death of a happy meal toy.... it took them a while to kill it... I think they finally melted it!
We're such a cute couple!!
Roman Candles! I have many more cool pictures of this but.... click on the album link!!
Fun with Sparklers!!!
Em, Daniel hiding, and I!
Our fourth of July mural! Em is on the left (the pink shirt) I am on the right and Mom is on the bottom! This what happens when creative minds get bored!
No comments:
Post a Comment