Saturday, August 16, 2008

I know what I want for a Pet!!!

Today and my sister and I went to Lindsborg, KS to take photos and we drove past this farm and I was like look at those cows.... Yeah they so weren't cows! They are minature horses!!! They are the cutest things ever. They all came up to the fence and wanted to be petted and loved! I fell in Love hardcore! So now when we have our house not only are we going to have Goats and Sheep we are so having one of these horses. 



This one we named Itchy because he kept rubbing up againest the fence. He also was the one that wanted all the attention, followed us up and down the fence while taking pictures of the other horses!

There will be more pictures uploaded soon. I am still recovering from all the walking. 

Oh Yeah! Check out my hair I cut a ton of it off!!!

No comments: