I love watching the Olympics. I am watching the Opening Ceremonies right now. I had to Tivo it because I had a photo shoot to do this evening. I have only watched a little bit of the ceremony so far but I am sitting here in awe of the beauty of it. I keep calling Daniel out... Come look at this, Come watch this... (Oh the joy of being able to pause TV!) and also the common we HAVE to go to China someday. There is something about the Chinese culture that has always captured my interest, it is so beautiful, so rich, the history.... anyone that knows me knows I am a major history buff I just want to go there and soak it all in. I want to take pictures of it all, that is a dream I have always had.... it is all the color and beauty.
I have the whole Olympics scheduled to be Tivo'd thankfully there are such few shows that I care if it records.... (Stargate Atlantis!!!!!) I plan on being submerged in Olympic sports this week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment