Thursday, October 23, 2008

To my Hubby, my Daniel, my Poops

So today is our anniversary. I am totally the sap in the relationship so I decided to post about my wonderful Husband. I am so grateful for this man and the love he gives me..... I think this calls for bullet point!

Here is just a small (very small) list of some of the things I love about Daniel. I could not write them all down even if I tried but this is a good start.

❤ I love that even if he is sitting across from me.. and I wave at him he will always wave back.
❤ He is a fabolus cook! I mean wonderful.... I would be living off pizza rolls if it wasn't for him.
❤ He is a heat machine, I sometimes call him my portable heater because that is how much heat he gives off. He never complains when I come and put my cold hands (and feet) on him to get warmed up!
❤ Daniel understands my love for photography and always gets me the equipment that I need and encourages me to get out there and shoot.
❤ He is a good listener whenever I have a problem he always helps me sort it out.
❤ Daniel turns his computer into a nintendo so I can play Mario Brothers.
❤ He thinks my knitting is cool.
❤ If the world went back to the stone age I married myself a useful man I know that I wouldn't go with out food or shelter.
❤ I always always feel safe with him, he is my protector.
❤ He loves my family and my family loves him. He has always fit in so well with them.
❤ Computer not working.... no problem Daniel can fix it.
❤ When I get irratating he calls me Silly Nilly
❤ I still get butterflies when he looks at me and winks.
❤ He gives the best presents, he always puts so much thought in them!
❤ My heart melts when he calls me Wifey.
❤ He got me hooked on Stargate!!!
❤ Never complains when I buy more yarn.....
❤ Even when I was working at 530 in the morning he still wanted me to come in and give him a hug before I left.
❤ Daniel is my rock, my constant... I never have to doubt him or the way he feels about me.
❤ He thinks it is cute that I am a kid at heart....
❤ He is a big kid at heart too. We have always done the funnest things together from sledding, snowball fights, game playing, going to pumpkin patch, picnics, nerf gun fights......
❤ He is hot... that is just the truth of the matter. He has gorgeous green eyes, sea glass green is what I call them.
❤ He encourages me to try new things.... I usaully fight him on it but I almost always end up loving them! What I eat for food has expanded so much since he has been around.
❤ He loves me for me.
❤ Daniel is so smart. I love that....


He usually doesn't read my blog but I am sending him an email so he will read it and see this post. I just wanted him to know how much I love him and how special he is to me. I am grateful everyday for him.

Daniel, you are my everything. I hope you have a good day at work and I can't wait until this evening for our date.





1 comment:

rebecca said...

Was it back in 03 that you got together? I can't remember