Monday, May 04, 2009

When you give your Mom a camera.....

So Mom and I went to Barnes and Noble and got this book called "The Belly Book" it is like a journal/scrapbook for your pregnancy. So cute.... almost started crying when looking through it. I really wanted to get something like that so I could remember things from the beginning of my pregnancy. Like when I took the home test or the first time I saw the heartbeat (at 7 weeks) that it was 125bpm.


Well, part of the book was belly pictures. They started it at 5 weeks!! I haven't been taking belly shots I thought it would be funner once I actually got a belly. Mom insisted though and you know what Grandma wants Grandma gets. They are actually really funny because I look like I am in pain in all of them. I was being goofy because I felt akward. Two things I did realize was one I have no butt, like my Mom. The other I am really skinny! Before I found out I was pregnant I had lost around 25lbs, I was working so hard. I bumped up my calories when I found out I was expecting but because of my stomach troubles I have lost another 6lbs.



So for your entertainment pleasure... my Belly pictures. Next time around I will try and not look so well..... goofy... and in pain!






7 comments:

rebecca said...

Yeah, you so don't look pregnant yet. I do like the first one where you made sure to pooch it out. Besides, once its huge it won't be so bad showing off the belly.

Laura said...

Lookin' good, mama!

Shannon said...

if my belly only looked so good. you look awsome my friend!

Anonymous said...

DAMN you are skinny! *jealous*

Narybobary said...

You look super cute!! I'm so excited for you. :) Now all you need is the cupcake in the oven shirt. Hehe!

XOXO

Luke and Kelly Bell said...

You look awesome girl! Check out that stomach!! I am so proud of you! Hot MAMA!

Eurupthere said...

Yes you are looking great. I hope to look skinny and pregnant some day just like you.