Monday, November 02, 2009

Anniversary!

The outfit that Auntie Em bought for Tater! So funny!!
Our family of pumpkins!

Daniel getting ready to dig into our anniversary cake from coldstone! It had cheesecake ice cream with strawberries! Yummy!

Wish we had some left!

Daniel looked up what the gift for 3rd anniversary and it is leather so he went out and bought me a leather jacket! It is so pretty and I can't wait until I can zip it up past the belly! He is so sweet!!
For dinner we went to Sakura so Daniel could get sushi and I got meal from steak from the hibachi grill plus meat dumplings and tempura! We are pigs. I love going there with Daniel because he is such a adventurous eater. He got sushi that had eel, octopus, and oh I don't remember what the other was but he liked it!
Then back home to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie. A perfect evening!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Alma told me nothing of you with a baby in you and stuff! wow everyone is coming up pregnant lately. Congrats!