
We are such a high class family... Mom with her kwik shop drink, Emily with milk in free cup from McDonalds, and me with a Pepsi!
My big ol'belly!!! Time to take this Tater out!!! 38 weeks!We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving! As you can see from the pictures I didn't take off my sweats all day which makes any day perfect in my book!!
Daniel is an amazing cook but I think this is his best Thanksgiving ever! Everything tasted so wonderful and perfect. His turkey.... YUM!! Mom and I had a hard time putting leftovers away we kept eating it :) I am not usually a stuffing kind of girl but this year I could of eaten the whole pan!! He did so good and I am so thankful that he loves to do it for us and the family.
I am so thankful this year for so many reasons. Our house, our jobs, Tater coming very very soon, my loving Husband, my wonderful family. Life is really good for us, we are very blessed!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!








No comments:
Post a Comment