Friday, December 18, 2009

I have a son!




Caleb Thomas Perkins
Born 12/14/2009 2:34pm

8lb 7oz 20inches


I am so excited that my Caleb is here! I had a appointment to be induced on Monday at 7am but this guy decided to come on his own. I went into labor 11pm Sunday night!! Things didn't go how I planned on them going but everything turned out good and we are home and healthy! I know I know you can't plan everything esp childbirth.

Caleb is adorable. I love his dark hair even though there is some blonde hair and I have a feeling that he will turn into a blonde. His eyes are dark blue right now. Daniel said when he was first born that they were kind of brown but now they are blue! I am hoping they stay blue so he has a little bit of me :) He looks just like Daniel. In fact I think that is the first thing that came into my mind when they gave him to me...... how much he looked like his Daddy.

There will be more pictures soon. Right now I am healing up and getting used to little guys eating patterns :)


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awwwahhh! Sweetie Boy!

Kristina said...

I am so happy for you! I am so JEALOUS of the multitude of dark hair. All I get are baldies.

rebecca said...

You went into labor on your own! yay.

Even if things didn't go exactly as planned, you are all alive and home safely so it was worth it.

Alice came out with light red hair and now its white blonde, so don't be surprised if he does become a blonde.

We have an eviction date for out little one (he was measuring in at more than 8lbs last Friday). So if he doesn't make an appearance on his own, he will be coming January 4th.