Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tater is DONE!

My sister edited this photo of my belly. I never thought my belly button would stick out!! So funny!
Hubby and I in front of our Christmas tree. I think I better wrap some presents to stick under there!!

So my due date is Friday and I am so excited to have Caleb! I am so ready to have him out and my body back and a baby to hold. I am hoping that he decides to come out on his own but I have a feeling this baby is stubborn so at my doctor's appointment today we set up a induction date for Monday the 14th!!!! I am so excited, nervous, scared, anxious, happy......

My Doctor was leaving it up to me..... she isn't a big fan of inductions but I wanted to set a time up in case he went over my due date. I am not very patient and I am ready to have him here!!!


4 comments:

Kristina said...

We did that with our last one and I loved it! So much better in my mind to have things planned and grandparents can then plan around that. Plus then no 3 am babies. Hope he comes before then. I love that you call him Tater.

Julie P said...

I think it sounds nice I am too much of a planner to not want it that way! I am giving him until past his due date. Thought that was pretty nice of me!

I am sad I can't look at your blog!!

rebecca said...

Might I highly recommend an epidural if you get induced. Trust me, you might want one no matter what. But when you are induced it causes more painful contractions and they don't tend to be regular like they are supposed to be. I would have 3 in a row then a pause right up until I delivered Alice. Yeah, it was strange. I can't believe your due date is Friday! I shall have to start watching the new announcements.

Sunny said...

Ok Julie here you go....you'll do great! I can't believe your having a baby boy! I love the name Caleb but even more than that I love that you still have those skinney little legs with your cute prego belly! Good luck!