Sunday, January 03, 2010

2 weeks old with his bear that I made for him at Build a Bear the day after we found out he was boy!
I laid him down to eat lunch and looked at him and he had his thumb stuck in his mouth. So cute... I had to grab my camera ultra fast so I could catch it!
Saturday morning watching cartoons. He was laying vertical on Daddy's chest and he wiggled down like that. He loves his Daddy!

We went in for his 2 week doctor appointment and was told everything is healthy and he is doing good. He weighed 9lb 2oz and 20.75 inches long! Gained a pound and almost grew an inch since we took him to the first days clinic the day after we took him home!

We gave him his first bath yesterday. He didn't like it much, he doesn't like diaper changes either!!

We are all doing well and adjusting to life with Caleb. He is such a snuggly boy I have a hard time putting him down.


No comments: