Cheesy smile with Mom's favorite flower.
pretty bird
Goof Ball.
Caleb turned 5 months old last friday. I am not sure where the past 5 months have gone but I have enjoyed them so much. I took these pictures while we were walking around the lake today. I was going to take some fancy 5 month pictures but it hasn't happened yet. Opps.
Here are some things about 5 month old Caleb
- He loves when I sing to him. Yeah I don't have the best voice but he loves it.
- Some of his favorite songs are Yankee Doodle, Old McDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- He rolls over like a pro but only from back to stomach!
- He sucks his toes.
- If we are drinking from a cup while holding him he will strain and reach for it and we will let him grab it and he will drink from it like a pro.
- He loves cereal esp now that we put a couple of spoonfuls of applesauce in it. He is a maniac eating it now.
- He likes to observe everything. When we go on walks he is constantly looking everywhere at everything.
- He likes being read too but only if he has a book to chew on too.
- There are teeth buds on his bottom gums and he is a drooling machine.
- Anything his Dad is doing is more important than anything else that is going on.
I am sure there is more I will want to add later but that is all I can think of right now :)
We have been going on walks around the lake. I love living so close to it. Caleb will sit back in his stroller feet propped up on the tray and take everything in. If there are any friends that ever want to go walking around the lake with us let us know!! We have fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment