Love those boys!
HeeHee!
Oppps blurry
That face, that smile, melts my heart
Grandma and her daughter and first Grandbaby
Part of my Mother's Day breakfast. This was 2nd course there was also eggs.
"I saw Mom drink out of this so I must figure out how too now" -Caleb He also does this when we are drinking out of glasses.
Doughnut on a fork
This was my first course of Mother's Day breakfast.
My present. I laid in bed trying to guess what it was and Daniel was like why don't you just go out to living room and see what it is. I have been wanting a new comforter set forever but I am cheap and would never buy one that I love because.... well because I am cheap :) Daniel went and picked this out all by himself and it is perfect.... so Julie. I don't think I could of picked out something better if I did it myself.
1 comment:
Looks like you had an awesome Mother's Day! I love the comforter set - so thoughtful of him! I mean...them. ;-D
Post a Comment