Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day and Thank you to the Pioneer Woman!

I was making breakfast upstairs and I came to check on the boys and this what I saw.....
Still has his toy in his hand and yes that is Daddy's watch on his wrist. He loves to wear it and chew on it so Daddy will put it on him all the time!
Father's Day blueberry muffins!
Ok, so this was sooooo good! It was like a pie but the crust was hash browns and than the filling was eggs, cheese, sausage, onions, and cheese. It was so yummy! I was proud of myself and I know Daniel liked it because after he ate half of it and than said "You can make this again anytime!"
We got our new baby gate put up. Caleb now is trapped in. Which is good because that boy can really move in his walker.....
Daniel's Father's Day present!
This is where the "Thank You Pioneer Woman" comes in! I don't cook..... everyone knows that! It usually turns out horrible! I followed the Pioneer Woman's recipe for pot roast and it turned out soooooo good. I was so proud of myself! I want to try more recipes now that this turned out so good!
Caleb got a special dinner too. He got fresh smashed up avocado!
He liked it!
My two boys!
Daniel's dessert! We always eat vanilla pudding and fresh strawberries so I decided to make it into pie and it was good!

We had a very laid back day and it was so nice. We just spent time together and I cooked all day!
Caleb is so lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy. They are always playing together and I love it. I can tell they are going to be BFF's!!!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I LOVE the pioneer woman! And David is such a picky eater, but he likes almost any food I make from her recipes! Looks like you had a fun day!