Wednesday, June 09, 2010

He is getting so BIG!

We went to visit Grandma at the museum today and I wanted to put him on this horse. He looks like such a big boy sitting there. (Don't worry Grandma was standing very close to catch him if he started to tip!)
I can't believe on Monday he is going to be 6 months old. It has gone so fast and I have loved every moment of it. Yes, even the poop explosions and the many sleepless nights. It is a joy raising this boy!
Speaking of something else shocking one month from today I am going to be entering a new decade. I keep saying that it is going to be my 2nd 29th birthday.... I am not quite ready to turn the big 3-0. Even though my 29th year has been one of the best of my life!!!!!
I am excited for my birthday because Daniel took the day off and we are going to spend the day together.... taking Caleb to the zoo, mini train... should be lots of fun!

No comments: