Friday, June 04, 2010

Mama can't you see I am too busy to look at you.....
So much to look at!

I took Caleb to baby reading time at the library. I didn't know what to expect but I was so happy we went. There was a lot of babies there and they read books and sang. Caleb just looked and looked at everything. He hasn't been around a lot of kids his age and I think he liked it! It will be fun when he starts to crawl because they have social time at the end of story time and you could tell he just wanted to take off with the older babies and crawl all over each other! We went and sit with some babies close to Caleb's age and this little girl that was a month older (and half the size, she was tiny!) took Caleb's hand and they sit there holding hands. Melted my heart into a puddle of goo!! I was sad my camera was on the other side of the room!

We will defintley being going every week!! It will be good for Caleb to social and gets Mama out of the house. We are looking for more things that we can go do that won't require us be out in the heat too long. Poor Caleb gets overheated so fast!

No comments: