I had a great birthday. Daniel always goes out of his way to make it spacial! I had him take the day off so we could spend the day together and it was so nice. We never get to spend that much time together, we always have so much going on! Here is how yesterday went.....
Woke up and he made me banana chocolate chip pancakes with eggs and bacon. He let me open my present which was a yummy Yankee Candle. Than we laid around the house watching "Pushing Daises" on Netflix. He then grilled me my amazing lunch and we got ready to run some errands. I got new contacts for my birthday so we went to pick those up from Eyewear Unique and made a stop into Daddy Cakes. If you haven't been there.... GO! They are so yummy and so many fun flavors! We went to Gage park to ride the mini train but it is broken down, so sad. So Daniel dragged me to the mall because he wanted to buy me some clothes that fit, all mine are too big. I had a hard time because I am in between sizes so I told him he could just give me and IOU for when I lose a couple more pounds. We than took Caleb to Grandma's and we went out to eat for my birthday! Daniel insisted that I needed a cake for my birthday so he took me to coldstone to pick one out. We were hoping they had one of their petite cakes but all they had was small or large so we got a small one and have a ton of leftovers! (If anyone wants cake.... please come over!!!) We ate cake with Grandma and than took a very tired Caleb back home where he and I crashed! Asleep by 9.... I think that is a sign of a good birthday!!
1 comment:
That sounds like a PERFECT birthday! You are so blessed.
Post a Comment