Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our Weekend!!! A ton of photos!

I used this on my 365 blog but I had to post it again because I love it so much. My brave son petting an armadillo! He wanted to keep petting it!
Yeah it was soooo hot at the zoo that evening but we had so much fun! Daniel's work rented it out for a family safari!
I told Daniel I didn't want to go in the rain forest, it is usually miserable in there but it was way cooler in there than outside. I didn't want to leave..... that is until a huge bat flew over my head and I was done!
Getting into his carrier sucking on his chin strap. Such a silly boy!
I let him take a drink out of my cup and he bit down......
Look at these cute boys! We are working on the sippy cup..... he is getting better doesn't drink out of the bottom anymore.
Just chilled out!
Pigging out
He loves chewing on the spout of it.
These are out of order but he is trying his first pancake. He had to sit on Daddy's lap before he was brave enough to try it!
Yummmy
Daddy encouraged him
First Pancake
We had a family date night friday night which of course included Chipotle! Caleb got to try a few bites of rice, beans, and guac!
Hahaha really out of order! Back to the first pancake!
and back to the burrito again!
"Mom why did you put these pants on my head?"

"Yes, it is funny but I can't bet them off!"
Cheeser
I love him
Num num num he loves to chew on this

We had a very fun weekend. I love spending time together as a family! Poor Caleb picked up a cold from some where so he has been sneezy and drippy nose all weekend but he is still cheerful and laughing! I hope for many more weekends like this past one!

No comments: