Thursday, July 01, 2010

Picnic in the park with the Arellanos

Silly Jacob! I remember when he fit in these swings! I told him he was so tall and his answer was "Well, I am 6 and a half". I can't believe how big he has gotten.....
First time in a swing. He loved it, laughed a lot!
He was watching Natalie swing!


First time sliding down a slide!
Trying to get him to look at the camera. There was just too much other stuff to look at.
Look at those cute kids! Caleb loved staring up at the trees.
Grass..... how fun!
Me and my boy!
Sitting up so well!!!

We had such a fun play date with our friends Shannon, Jacob, and Natalie! I hope we can do it again soon!!

Check out my new blog "A birds eye view"
I am starting the challenge a photo a day for 365 days! I am such a photo-aholic so I am excited to post a picture from my day every day!

No comments: