Sunday, August 15, 2010

8 months old

Photo by Grandma

I can't believe that he is 8 months old...
I think I say that every month!

He has started doing a lot of new things this past month.

He pulls himself up on everything!
He sits up by himself.
He feeds himself little finger food.
He moved up a size in diaper, size 4. My baby is big......
We have bought some fall clothes all 18 month. Gees
He army crawls everywhere.
He is into EVERYTHING. (He makes Mama very tired!)
He is currently obsessed with his tongue. Sticks it out, pulls on it, licks everything, tries to lap up water like a puppy.....
Daddy is still his favorite!

Daniel just had a week of vacation and Caleb loved seeing his Daddy everyday. We are going to miss him when he has to go back to work this week!!

No comments: