Riding the train! Caleb loves riding it, he just looks around at everything we pass.
Trying to chew on the seat.
Look at these cuties.... too bad Caleb isn't smiling!
We took him swimming and as soon as we got to the pool it started raining!!! We waiting a few minutes and it stopped!
He loved the pool! I know when he is really into something because he can't look at me. He just stares and stares at everything around him.
Waiting for the rain to stop. Doesn't he make the cutest swimmer!
I tried to get one of the two of us. He was too interested in the water and I was too busy trying to cover up my huge chest :)
I was happy we got to spend some time with Auntie Em before she heads off to college. We are going to miss her so much but we are looking forward to going and visiting her this fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment