Caleb had so much fun exploring the playground!
Charlotte helped him do the monkey bars!
We had a random 70 degree day yesterday. It was so nice!! I live close to a school and since it is winter break I knew we could play on their playground. Charlotte and I stuck the boys in their strollers and walked there and let the boys go crazy! It was so cute to watch them walk around explore the area around them.
It makes me very excited for spring and summer. I have a feeling that Caleb and I will be living outside!
We woke up last night to a ice thunderstorm it was so weird and I knew my nice weather was gone!
I have more pictures from his birthday which was wonderful and Christmas which was a ton of fun too. Hopefully I will get them up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment