My poor baby had to go to the ER today. We played at the park and he slipped off the merry go round and cut his chin open. Thankfully my friend Shannon told me very quickly not to panic which was my first instinct. Also very thankful my friend is a super fast runner and she ran back to her house and got my car for me.
Caleb stopped crying very fast, he is such a boy like that... but then he wouldn't stop messing with the cut. Totally grossed me out. The whole way to the hospital I was telling him to stop touching it!
I am so glad that Daniel was able to meet me at the hospital because I don't know if I would have been able to keep Caleb still while they were checking him out. Then we had to wait in the waiting room and he zonked out. Poor kid. Thankfully, he slept while they cleaned it and glued it shut. I am so happy they were able to glue it. I am not sure if I would have been able to handle watching him get stitches.
The funny part is we had to wake him up because the doctor needed to make sure he didn't have a concussion but he wouldn't wake up! We finally had to take ice and rub it on his face and belly to get him to wake up. He was so mad!!
Now he acts like nothing happened and is super wired :)
Love my crazy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment