Monday, July 02, 2012

Silly Caleb!

A few things from today that I want to remember!

A lot of the firework stands here have those huge blow up animals and Caleb loves driving by them and going "rawr rawr rawr"! So today we needed to go go buy a few fireworks for the 4th and I went to one with a giant ape thinking Caleb would be thrilled but once I took him up to the giant ape he wanted to leave! I guess he only likes them from the car! After we bought our fireworks we drove by some of the other ones. All the apes got "rawr rawr" but the giant dinosaur got a "wow wow!" so adorable!

Also today when I was getting dressed and Caleb was playing in his room and I could hear him sing his abc's to
Himself. My favorite is when he says "w"!

He is pretty much obsessed with the alphabet and counting. At the grocery store he watches all aisle numbers and counting them as goes!

Watching his movie behind his hands and stealing my sonic!

No comments: