
Starting the very first of the shirts!

Shannie reading the instructions!! HaHa we only did that on the first shirts!

The Octopus shirt!!! (Shannon with a scary face!)

Charlotte with her shirt....I think we all did spirals!

Mine! It has double spirals!

Shannon with hers! She did so good making a heart!

We were all so excited when they turned out so cute! This is Peschi with hers.

Ahhh! The sister Peschis!

Emmy well being Emmy! These lovely shirts were donated by Shannon so they didn't get dye on the ones that they were wearing.

Shannon wasn't to fond of this shirt!

I am not sure how to explain what they are doing!

Again not sure what it going on. I think they put something in our pizza....

The cute girls!

Jumping up and down time in their matching orange (Or Charlotte... oranich...) shirts!

Charlotte and her cousin IT and Shannon who wanted to be in the picture too.

Hmmm.... I don't know what to say about this....
Just girls being silly I guess!!!!!!

Gross Peschi! I was trying to take a cute picture!

This was right before she tried to pop a wheelie on Jacob's bike and ended up falling on her tush!
The whole night was a lot of fun. We defintley need a lot more girl's nights like this!
1 comment:
OHhhh- Jules, What a fun night! Wish I could have been there dying shirts. I have been wanting to do that for some time now. I miss the mid-west spirt. The greatest people come from the mid-west. How many days til the big day?
Post a Comment