Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Night Before the Big Day!

Pre warning these are way out of order!! Enjoy!

Willow snuggling with Emmy.

Me being a nerd who was very excited about the Perkins box!

Shannie and Julie Bah Lulie (did i spell that right?)

The girls camped out for the night. We didn't get Jessamin in the picture she was on the couch next to us!

kelsey opening her bridesmaids gift.

Peschi decided that it would be fun to wear my veil (fake one) and Jessamin!

The Peschi's

Moe eating pizza!

Pj set that I got from Kelsey it says "You may now Kiss the Bride"


At the Rehersal Ash and Chris being goofs!

My cool shirt!



Daniel and I the last night as unmarried!

Laura and Kelsey being goofs!

Me playing with the tulle that I was suppose to be decorating the arch with!
Peschi sisters!

The Peschi sisters trying on the J.Lo hats and being cool at Target!
Mom taking over the decorating the arch job!
Tulle is fun!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

So Fun!

Anonymous said...

I loved the Mrs. Perkins shirt.