
Yeah, I liked playing with the knife! Demon Bride!

I was only there for the food.... Just kidding!

We had to hide outside so we could take pictures afterwards!

Making our way back in!

I was peeking out of the top floor window and I saw Daniel come and that made me cry and scream....it was really funny!

My Dad a Hippi at heart!

Shannie-Bananie!

Peeking out of the window!

This was the picture that was on the fireplace. It is my Mother's parents (my favorite granparents!!). The picture was of their wedding day. My Grandma always promised me that she would be there at my wedding, with this picture it helped me know that she was there just in spirit.

Excited Bride!

Didn't know what to do Bride!

Playing with her Bouquet Bride!

Yeah walking down those stairs in my shoes was dangerous!

Thankfully no sprained ankles!

Peeking Bride!!

Mom and Ken!

Peschikins and Mama Peschi (she is going to kill me for that!!)

Gotta love shimmer powder!

Ahhh! We are so cute!

Raise your hand if you are sure!

Mom and her girls!

Ready to go Bride!

Artistic Bride! I like this picture because it shows my pretty earrings. I wore the emeralds in my second hole, Daniel gave them to me for my Birthday! I love them!

Laceing me in!

Nervous Bride!

Trying not to freak out Bride!

Ok, so I was being really silly that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment