Every year My Mom, Sister (Emily), and I do a cookie bake off! This year we also included for the first time Kelsey (Sister in Law)! We make everything from dipped pretzals to homemade truffles and turtles to homemade sugar cookies! It is a lot fun and a lot of work and of course a lot of mess! It really is the start of Christmas for us!

These are candy cane cookies that my Mom was doing about 1 AM. She started cracking up and I didn't know what she was laughing about until I noticed that she did the Cingular Bars (like in the commercials) on her cookie sheet!

Mom cooling off!

Emmy loves powdered sugar, I sure hope that she scrubbed her teeth that night!

Rolling my Magical Mint Meltaways!

We made a lot of trips to the garage that day. I think the quote for the day was "Emily, can I borrow some socks mine our smooshy!" Julie

Emily interveiwing me for her journalism report!

Slave girl getting me ice!

The Peschi's favorite treat! We made a whole bag of them!

I love me some mint kisses!

Howe Kemosobe! Yeah I think the sugar was kicking in! Yes this is chocolate we got in a little fight!

In the garage with all of our pretzals!

These were our mascots that we got out of the bear claw machine. Yes, we have a addiction!

Dancing with the Massot!

I had been rolling truffles and she was like your hands our gross so I hit her in the face with them! I wish I would have gotten the moment of schock after the first time I did it! It was so funny!

This was the new recipe that I tried Raspberry Fudge Balls! They are so good! One of the favorites of the night!

Kelsey making Chocolate Oreo suckers!

The first picture of the day when the kitchen was still clean!

The peschi's when we were still clean also!

Her favorite job is mixing and I am so glad it is! I hate that part!

This is cherry mash, she likes to use her hands. She kept saying how disgusting it was but while washing her hands....

She learned that she like it!
1 comment:
I want my treats!!!
Post a Comment