I have been working on knitting hats! I love it though it is very addictive so now I am going to have a ton of hats to go with the ton of scarfs that I have made.
I had Daniel take the pictures of me so please ignore how bad I look!!! He kept making me laugh super hard!
If anyone wants a hat let me know.......
I need to start making them for someone other than myself!!!!!!
This is what it looks like when you first start it! Daniel thought it was madness so we took a picture of it!
I had Daniel take the pictures of me so please ignore how bad I look!!! He kept making me laugh super hard!
If anyone wants a hat let me know.......
I need to start making them for someone other than myself!!!!!!
1 comment:
sign me up! I'll take one :)
love ya
shannie
Post a Comment