I love Valentine's Day with Daniel. He always makes me feel so wonderful! We had a good night of eating yummy food and watching DVD's! Pretty low key but that is something that I have always loved about us, we are happy just being with eachother! I am so glad to have him as my Valentine!

I love this picture so much! We are giving eachother bites of ice cream!

Daniel sharing his ice cream!

Daniel's HUGE hamburger he made for himself!

Daniel putting together my dinner!

I got to pick whatever I wanted for my Valentine's Day dinner! Daniel makes the BEST burgers ever! He made it just the way I love them, toasted bun, melted cheese, bacon, sauteed onions, and of course wonderfully seasoned burgers! If you never have tried one of Daniel's burgers you got to some time you will never be the same!

Me trying to get my mouth around my huge burger!!!!

Daniel and his monster burger! It was huge!

Yummm! Daniel bought two kinds for our Valentine's dessert! We shared!

How cute are we? First Valentine's Day as Husband and Wife!

Daniel bought us a Tivo this weekend! I love it I got to record the Oprah Valentines Day show that I really wanted to see! Woo-Hoo for Tivo! I guess tommorow we are getting a Wii, Daniel's coworker found two so he bought two one for Daniel and one for himself.....My home is becoming over ran with electronics!!!!!! It is fun though!

Daniel being pretty darn goofy, he is holding his new portable hard drive!

We weren't suppose to give each other gifts but he bought me this! I love Spongebob!
1 comment:
Wow, What a burger. Daniel has always been a great cook.
You two make the cutest couple. If everyone could be that happy.
Post a Comment