Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One Full Weekend! Family, Wii, Good Food, and Knitting!

My brothers Wii charchter! It looks just like him!

These are my four new yarns that I got in the mail! I love love love multi colored yarns. I don't know why....my Mom said my Grandma loved them to so maybe it was passed on to me.

This picture cracks me up! You can't really tell what is going on but Daniel is winding yarn on my yarn winder! I thought it was really funny because he wanted to do it!

Me working on organizing my yarn stash. Yes, I am balling all of it! I have got a ton of yarn don't I! It is madness truly madness!

This is my newest hat that I made. I am not so sure about it yet though. I kind of want to redo it!

Ahhh Sisters!

Me with my new toy, a Swift and a Yarn Winder! Some girls like cloths, some like shoes, I like anything to do with Yarn!

I love it! Makes winding yarn a whole lot easier! This is one of my new yarns that I just got! It is going to make a super cute hat!

Kelsey and my Bro Chris! They came over to play Wii and to hang out!

My Bro playing Wii! He says I never take his picture so I took a whole bunch of him!

Emmy and I playing Wii

She did a good job bowling!

I call this Daniel and I taking out our marital aggresion. Everyone knows that isn't true! We just like playing the video boxing game!

Daniel and Emmy playing with their DS's.
Emmy pigging out on her waffle bowl sundae!

No comments: