
I made everyone wear sunglasses when we carried the cake out! Because there were sooo many candles!

The coolest!

Bailey wanted in on the action!

The boys!

mom and her precious baby!

Chris and his cool shades!

Kelsey looks like a 50's wife! Check out her bling!

Chris and Alma being cool!

Daniel with all of his candles!

I never like pictures of myself but I took this one and I think it is kind of cute!

The cheesy goey cheese dip from Casa Ramos!

peschi loves cheese!

I decided to give Daniel a little kid themed party. We had spongebob stuff and balloons!

He may be 30 but he is still adorable! I am just kidding!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Daniel!!! You have a great wife and family here to celebrate with!
OMG!!! that's such a cute birthday party. you know what?? I actually bought the same EXACT spongebob happy birthday sign for my friend last year. what a small world. it looks like you had fun. enjoy the weekend. thanks for sharing the pix.
Post a Comment