
When we have a house we are so having sheep!



Hahahaha! I thought this was so funny! Caffe Tutu!

In the Rain forest!



She had to have a snow cone!

Yummm cotton candy!

Us in the Ape house!

Emmy laughing because Mom was taking a gazillion pictures!

The Eagle had a Eagle Egg!

In the rain forest!

It was so funny because everytime my Mom would stop feeding him he would kick her!

Just Chillin!

Hakuna Matana!

I loved the Lions!

The three girls!

This is the sheep that ran away from me.

Feeding the sheep was our favorite problem!

Hahaha! I loved this pic!

The sheep was looking for more food!

The sheep loved Mom!

Emily ate out of the bag of ice that we got for the cooler the whole way out of Wichita!

Yeah for sour gummie worms!

We got bored so the mushroom guy got pulled out!

One of the many pictures Emily and I took of ourselves!

This is me sad because the sheep I wanted to feed ran away....
No comments:
Post a Comment