Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Fun!

I am home sick today so I thought I should put some Easter pictures!

Hope everyone had a great Easter! We did!


Is she really short or is he really tall? She kept trying to get on the same height as him...even standing on the couch didn't do it.

Doesn't she look like she is in pain?
Abstract Daniel!
Daniel enjoying a chocolate straw! I am telling you they are the best thing ever made! They also come in cookies and cream, strawberry, strawberry and nanner!

Pretty peschi!
The kids!

Sleepy Daniel and Pirate smile Julie
Silly kids!
Step Three

Emmy hiding her "ugly" egg!

Another one of Daniel's cool eggs!

He has such concetration!
We have a huge TV now but he still sits close to it!

These are really cool straws called chocolate straws. You drink milk through them and it makes it chocolate milk! They awesome!

Emmy and Daniel getting the dye ready!

Yeah we take a lot of goofy pictures.

Daniel makes the most gorgeous eggs! Emmy and I's always turn out goofy but Daniel's always turn out perfect. This was his step by step guide! Step One

Step Two (you have to look above see step three my pics are kind of out of order)


1 comment:

Kim Neyer said...

It's Sippahh! We sell those at Walgreens. That's funny.