For my birthday part 2 my Mom, sister, sister best friend, and I went shopping in KC. We went to a wool store for Mom, two Yarn stores for me, Oak Park Mall, and Legends. The boys than met us in KC and we ate at the Saddle Ranch Chop House and made Dinos at Build-a-Dino! For the ending we played video games at Dave and Busters! It was a blast we had so much fun as you can tell from the pictures!!!
Pretty Mama
Em and Freddie
Holly and Harold
Me and Thunderbutts
My rug my Mom made me! I will post a picture of the whole thing soon. It is a Juliebird knitting!
Gangsta Peschi
This isn't the whole picture of the cotton candy the waitress gave me for my birthday! It was ginamorus!! So good too!
The Dino is going to eat our heads!!!!
Follow the yellow brick road!!
My Hubby is handsome!!!!
This is whast the silly girls did while Mom and I were yarn shopping!
Aren't they the biggest nerds????
Me being scared of Mom's driving!!
Maybe we shouldn't bother Mom while she was driving.
Is this bead pretty????
I love yarn!!!
Woo-Hoo the urination station!
No comments:
Post a Comment