Yeah so we are moving! Not to a house..... but to a new apartment! My car got vandalized this week and our neighbors are getting a little bothersome so we just decided that now is the time to move! We are getting a much nicer apartment in a much nicer area. It has two bedrooms, two baths, and the best part.... it has a washer and dryer!!!!!! That is my most
favoritest part. I also might be able to talk Daniel into letting me have a cat! Actually, he was the one that let me know it was a possibility!! So I think the talking into might be pretty darn easy!
Anyway, that is our news... I don't have any pictures yet but I will be sure to post them when we get all moved in. Which is next Saturday.... I can't believe it we are moving in 6 days nothing is packed it will be a real interesting week.
I don't even know my new address yet.... I will email everyone as soon as I know it :):)
Yeahhhhhh for nicer apartments!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment