I was looking through some of my Mom's back up discs of old photos and I came across these. This is from Daniel and I's first Christmas together. We had been dating for only a little over a month. He hadn't even met me parents yet!! I remember asking Daniel what his plans for Christmas were and he told me that he was wanting to spend it with me. So he did! He stayed the night at my Mom's house, had Christmas Eve dinner with my Dad's family, got a homemade Christmas stocking and got to see what nuts my family and I are about Christmas... (trust me we are NUTS!) He spoiled me way to much, I wasn't expecting it! I was (and still am) head over heels for this man! I am so lucky to have him as my husband. After this scare that we had this week where for a second I didn't know what was happening to him expect that he was going to St. Francis in a ambulance....(that was the scariest drive of my life, I cried the whole way but felt much better once I saw him) I think I realize even more how much I couldn't be without him. After we got home (by the way he is fine!) I just sat there and watched him sleep, making sure he breathed (I know I am psycho but I was really scared). I love looking at these pictures to me we look so young! This November 18th will be our 5 years of being together and Oct 28th, 2 years of being married!!!!!! I love my life with him!!!
1 comment:
You both have great hair in these pics. d;
Post a Comment