Sunday, September 07, 2008

I love knitting!



Here are some of my latest knitting projects!!! I am pretty much addicted to them!


Hiker socks! Very thick and comfy! Perfect for the apt that my husband keeps like an ice chest! (I swear he is half polar bear!!!)
My first sock! I didn't like the yarn and how it turned out so I never made the second! In fact I just washed it (the yarn said washable I SWEAR!) and it felted up on me so now it is my funny felted sock!
Daniel's blanket that I am forever working on!! Someday I will finish it!
My newest addiction, Mittens! I love knitting them and I esp love the yarn that I am knitting them with! It is called Peace Fleece and it works up wonderfully and for some reason smells wonderful too!

Now I am getting ready to organize Christmas projects so I can get working!!!!

No comments: