Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I am so thankful for so many things in my life. Here are the most important to me. First off my loving, wonderful, amazing chef, best friend in the whole wide world.. my husband. He does so much, works so hard for our little family of two. He is my superhero and I am so thankful everyday to have him in my life and to have the love that we do.

Baby sisters! I love my Peschi! I love that she can be crazy fun with me... and sing random holiday songs with me (even if we don't know the words). She is a big kid at heart and I think she helps me stay that way too. I found this quote the other day.... "A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." I am thankful she was born as my little sister (and that she was not a boy, sad I know but it is true!)
My big extended family! I am so thankful to have so many people in my life that love me and are here for me! Each one is amazing in their own way. Just know I am thankful for each one of them!!!


My Bro! He has the biggest heart and will help anyone that is in need of help. He is very funny too. Always gets everyone laughing.

There are so many people that I am thankful for. I have had so many wonderful people in my life that have taught me so much, I am so thankful for everyone of them!

No comments: