We had my Brother and Sister in Law's Christmas party this past weekend. My sister and I like to take pictures of ourselves as you can tell :):)
It was a lot of fun we went to the party, had Mexican and yummy cheese dip, then my sister and I like crazy girls went to see Twilight at the 940 show! It was a late night and I was very disappointed in the movie. I think there are some books that they should not attempt to make into movies and that is one of them.
We have our Christmas tree up and lit, I love it! All the presents are almost bought.... just need a couple more for the Hubster and it feels nice to have most things done this early in the season, gives me time to set back and enjoy it a little more. I am just finishing up last minute knitting presents and then I am good to go!!
I hope everyone is enjoying the season as much as I am.
It was a lot of fun we went to the party, had Mexican and yummy cheese dip, then my sister and I like crazy girls went to see Twilight at the 940 show! It was a late night and I was very disappointed in the movie. I think there are some books that they should not attempt to make into movies and that is one of them.
We have our Christmas tree up and lit, I love it! All the presents are almost bought.... just need a couple more for the Hubster and it feels nice to have most things done this early in the season, gives me time to set back and enjoy it a little more. I am just finishing up last minute knitting presents and then I am good to go!!
I hope everyone is enjoying the season as much as I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment