Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How to make the best night ever!




My new addiction!!!


How to make the perfect evening.

  • Come home and drag your wife out in the freezing cold to get fireplace gadgets.
  • Go to Lowe's for stuff and Walmart for food.
  • Carry lots stuff back to home.
  • Put together fireplace tools. (ok Daniel did this I took pictures while he did it)
  • Cook yummy food (cheesy, onion eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast.... and Clemintimes)
  • Eat dinner with Handsome Husband.
  • Start fire....
  • Start fire again.....
  • Fire started and burning good....
  • Snuggle on couch
What a perfect evening. I love my life.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hi Julie,

I'm glad you commented! I love your fire and am VERY jealous. {we have one but would have to buy one of those fake log inserts to use it with the gas - we're too lazy to bother with logs}

Keep visiting!

PS - Your picture of clementines inspired me. I have had 3 this morning. mmmm!