Everyone has been getting backgrounds from "the cutest blog on the block" I thought I had better join the club. Really I just wanted something Valentinsey (that is so a word) and Pyzam didn't have any cute ones.... some ghetto ones but no cute ones!
I am bored at work today so I stole this survery from Kate!
Five names you go by:
1: Julie
2: Peschi
3: Wifey
4: Juliebird
5: Sweetheart
Three things you are wearing right now:
1: my black and grey striped sweater
2: my skinny jeans that I haven't been able to fit for awhile (yeah for diets)
3: my black comfy shoes
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1: a house
2: a pet
Three people who will probably fill this out:
1: Shannie (hint, hint)
2: ummm I don't know :)
Two things you did last night:
1: Ate yummy Daniel food
2: Played Little Big Planet
Two things you ate today:
1: a really yummy Lean Cusine
2: nanner cream pie yogurt
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1: Go visit Shannie
2: Clean the apt
Two longest car rides
1: Utah with Kerri
2: Kentucky with Hubby for Honeymoon
Two of your favorite beverages (nonalcoholic)
1: Dr Pepper (that I am not allowed to drink)
2: Diet Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper because I am not allowed to drink the first!!
I will put new pictures up soon!!!!
(I was looking at this post and you can tell when I am hungry I was like Kentucky..... yummmm Kentucky Fried Chicken.... that sounds so good!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment