Monday, February 16, 2009

Maryland






I am back from my adventure in Maryland! It was a fun few days and I would of happily stayed the rest of the week with Daniel!!

Here are a few pictures of the trip I will put the rest up tonight. The first was at Joe's Crab Shack on Valentines day. We had wonderful food and I tried crab for the first time and liked it! The rest are from our quick run to DC. It was so awesome and I have more pictures that I will put up tonight.

All and all a good adventure with just a few scary moments like 60 mph wind making the airpland shake and turn and make me sick, going to the wrong hotel (in my credit there was 5 Marriotts all in the same area), and taking a hour to find the yarn store but getting directions back to the hotel took me two minutes!!! It was a good first adventure for me and I am so not nervous to try it again sometimes!!!

No comments: