Saturday, June 20, 2009

1972 Ghettoness The Before Pictures of our house!

I have been wanting to post my before pictures of the house but we have been working so much on the house that I just have been way to tired! Plus most people who read this has seen them already on my facebook!!!

So I am cheating here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055979&id=58801135&l=a115da5998

That will take you to the before photos!! There has already been a lot of work done. Thanks mainly to my husband and sister! Emily peeled the majority of the wallpaper off that place and Daniel did wood paneling. I am the official cleaner..... I did get to prime yesterday!!!

Emily took during pictures so we could see the progress I will have to get her memory card from her so I can post them!!

Otherwise we are tired and I keep thinking magic elves will come and finish but we keep chugging along. We slept in a little today :)

Pregnancy wise doing good. Eating is no problem and I finally have put on some weight. I don't think I am showing yet maybe just a little. I did feel some little flutters in my belly so I know the Bean is swimming away! I love getting my weekly updates on my Bean so I know how progress is going!!

I have scheduled my sonogram to find out the gender (still thinking boy though) on my Birthday. Technically I will only be 18 weeks but I think I can talk my Doc into letting me get it done that early. She way trying to find the sex at 13 weeks so at my appt this wed I am going to ask her if it is cool that I do it then. Since I am working at my Doctor's office I just put it on the schedule because if she OK's it I want to make sure to get in on my birthday and those sono times fill up fast!!

So Unless she veto's that date we will find out what this Bean is on July 9th, in 18 days!!!!

No comments: